Sample cover letter for Full Time position at AECOM
I am writing to you to show my interest for Structural Engineer at xxx. I am especially interested in working for AECOM because of its global reputations and I believe that it would provide me with valuable knowledge and hands-on experience in the civil engineering practices.
My work background and coursework have supplied me with many skills to think and work systematically in a methodical and efficient way. I have improved the strong interpersonal, teamwork, and communication skills required as an engineer as I mostly involved in the whole stage of project life cycle which allowed me to work with diverse teams from another department. In addition, I have also improved my leadership skills as I was selected by my peers to serve as the president of society.
Furthermore, I am a quick learner, hard-worker, having a multi-perspective approach towards a problem. If given the opportunity to be apart of this company, I will establish myself to be a great asset for the team and for the business. I have attached my resume for your review. If you have any questions or requests, feel free to contact me xxx. Thank your very much for your consideration.
See our template for making your own punchy cover letter
Get access to over 7,000 cover letters from candidates getting jobs at your target companies.
- Guide: Nukala Lakshmana Ravi Kumar, Manager.
- Works Done: Structural Analysis, Modeling of the Structures, Load Calculations.
- Graduate Engineering Trainee (GET).
- Works Done: Scheduling, AutoCAD Drawings, Detailed Project Reports Research Experience CFD Simulation and Experimental Study of Bed Thickness and Flow Behavior of Gas Hydrate Particles in a Deep-Sea Pipeline.
- Numerical Investigation of Performance of Oscillating Water Column in a Cylindrical Shell.
- Guide: Dr.
- Mani J S, Professor, IITM, Chennai, India.
|ANSYS, Revit Structure, ArcGIS, AUTOCAD, STAAD, ADCIRC, MATLAB, GRASS GIS, EPANET, Solid Works, 3D CAD, GAMBIT, WAMIT, FORTRAN, MS Excel|
- Landscape Erosion Modeling for Spearfish, South Dakota Modeling of Hurricane Irene (2011) using SWAN and ADCIRC MATLAB Code for nth Order Stokes Wave Function MATLAB Simulation and Analysis for Lid Driven Cavity Flow Design of an Oil Tanker based on Traditional Approaches Effects of Hurricanes on US Coastline Lima Metro Line 2 and Line 4 Bid Assessment and Risk Analysis Implementation of Construction Industry Best Practices to a Hypothetical Company Certifications FE Certification - Dec 2016 https://account.ncees.org/rn/1728114-956848-3e5ab44.