College - I am currently studying a part time IT & business access course at Middlesbrough College which involves computing, mathematics, programming and web design.
Out of all of the modules I am studying I most enjoy web design, as I really enjoy the tasks involved in creating a website, from the layout, colour scheme to designing the graphics for the website, and the programmes used, such as Dreamweaver and Photoshop, but would like to gain a greater understanding of web design at a higher level.
I am a very creative person and would love to be able to learn more about the programmes used to put my ideas into theory and work my way to completing the course and working my way through university to become a professional web designer, as I feel this is the perfect career for me.
Secondary School - At secondary school is when I really started to enjoy designing websites, as this was my first real encounter at doing so, I designed a travel company website for IT, although my site was never to be used for real, it gave me a great understanding into what was involved and the layout of a website, I could sit and spend hours planning the website on paper before actually putting it onto the programme as I have many ideas.
Outside Activities/Hobbies - Outside of College I really enjoy reading Fiction books, especially those that are very imaginary. I do prefer to read computer magazines as I enjoy keeping up to date with new technology and gadgets.
I also enjoy listening to music especially Reggae and Soul. Also Twice a week I take part in my local boxing gyms training sessions, which involves a lot off jogging, sparing and skipping it is very strenuous work, training for up to 2 hours,
I find it self-pleasing and gives me a sense of achievement after each session, I am now building my fitness to a higher level and meeting deadlines in training to make sure my weight and fitness is at the right standard so I can enter competitions in my local area.
Since becoming a farther to my four year old son Bailey-Thomas, I have learnt new skills such as maturity, discipline and patience, but most of all the determination to study hard and achieve my goals. I also have to meet targets and deadlines in my work. These new skills will prove very valuable for my time at university.
End - I am really looking forward to the Interface and Digital Content Design part of the course at University, although I have done no work on this are before, I am keen to find out what this involves and help me to gain a great understanding of how to produce design, edit, create and manipulate different media types.
In year 2 I will be also looking forward to doing the Conceptual Design and Creativity module where I could see the creative output of individual artists and designers in photography, advertising and filmmaking and how they incorporate these with web design.
I hope you consider me as I am I hardworking, conscientious and passionate about this subject, and I am excited to work with other students who also share my passion.
Web Design Personal Statement Assistance
The internet has given birth to a multitude of new jobs that did not exist 20 years ago, and if you are looking to succeed in this area you need to prove your worth. This is a profession that is all about credentials, but they also look for creative and driven individuals who can become long-term solutions at their company. If you are applying for product design jobs then you know this is a competitive field, and the product design personal statement is one of the more effective ways to show that you are the type of person who can succeed. Thus, personal statement product design writing process can be trickier than it seems.
Product Design Personal Statement Examples
Tips on Product Design Personal Statement to Help You
There isn’t a magic formula for writing a successful game design personal statement, but here are a few helpful tips:
- Convey your passion. The personal statement is a lot more than simply a space to reiterate your resume, so show them that this is what you want to do.
- Sell yourself—many people forget that the purpose of the personal statement is to show what you can do to an employer
- Represent who you are. You have something special to offer, and you want to show a potential employer what that is!
Polishing Product Design Personal Statement
Once you’re done writing your personal statement essay, you need to make sure that you’re absolutely satisfied with the outcome. Here’s a small checklist to go through:
- Get rid of mistakes. Scan through your writing a few times. Even if you’re sure that you know grammar and there’s no way you made mistakes. It happens. And you’d be surprised how many mistakes can slip from your attention just because in your mind everything is correct. You can always use online tools that’ll detect these bad boys in no time.
- Mind the length. We all know that human attention span is not that great these days. No one is going to read your statement until the end if it’s more than 2 pages long. Filter out all the unnecessary information that is too personal or not relevant. It’s not a memoir after all.
- Final check. Make sure that you’ve included all the needed contact information. It’s an easy thing to forget when you’re on this nerve-wracking path. A lot of people didn’t get a response they waited for so long simply because they didn’t put their address or e-mail.